TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We recommend to read carefully and respect the general terms and conditions of location, as also the terms and of payment and booking. In case these were not respected, it is possible for the guests to lose their right to stay in the property, without getting a refund. Every deal between the guest and TreeHouse srl that changes, modifies or delets these conditions must be written down in order to be valid. Every change that is not present in the conditions, were it partial or total, is not considered valid.
Deposit and Payment :
Once the booked, the apartment will be blocked for 72 hours. During this period of time, the guest has to pay a deposit of 20% of the total price of the apartment. With the payment of the deposit, the booking will be confirmed. The deposit cannot be refund.
In case of non-payment of the deposit, the booking will be delete and the apartment will be available once again. If still interested, the guest can ask for the booking to be approved again: the apartment will be blocked for 24 hours, during the which the guest has to pay the deposit. 60% of the total price of the apartment has to be paid 56 days before the arrival; the last 20% has to be paid in Colletta. In special cases, or of the arrival is fixed either 24 or 72 hours from the booking, the guest has to pay 80% of the total price immediately on the website and the remaining 20% in Colletta. Before booking, the guest can ask via mail or telephone number to pay the whole sum directly in Colletta. Online payment can be made by credit card and bank transfer; payment on the spot can be made by cash or credit card. For bank transfers: TREEHOUSE ITALIA SRL Banca di Desio e della Brianza SPA Branch code ( codice filiale): 362 Piazza della Libertà, 11 Alessandria IBAN: IT59 K0344010 6000 0000 0198 300 BIC: BDBDIT22
Please specify in the reason for payment: number of booking, name, date of arrival.
Seasons and costs:
The prices of the bookings in Colletta vary according to season. We consider two seasonalities ( high season and low season) with two different price ranges. The staff cannot accept requests to modify the prices and seasonalities. Arrivals and departures happen on Saturdays. Bookings that have a different arrival day must be approved by the staff. The prices per apartment include: water, electricity, internet, laundry and towels at the arrival, heating ( from the second week of september until the end of april), entrance at the swimming pool and assistance on the spot from our manager. Anything else not specified in this list is not included.
In case of cancellation of the booking, both if it happens because of direct request of the guestor because of missed payment of the total amount,the guest can cancel their reservation until: 30 days before the arrival, with a penalty of 20% of the total booking price;from 29 days until 14 days before the date of arrival with a penalty of 40%; from 13 days before the date of arrival until the actual date of arrival with a penalty of 80%. In every aforementioned case the fee for the opening of the file ( 50 euros) will be held back. In case the guest desires to leave before the settled leaving date, the quote that has already been paid will not be given back.
Replacement If, for reasons beyond our control, we were obliged to replace your booked apartment with another one with similar or superior characteristics, there will be no extra sum to pay. If we were to replace the apartment for a cheaper one, after having agreed with the guest, the difference of price will be paid back. Considering the peculiar structure of the village and the unicity of every apartment, there will not always be an obviously superior apartment available.
IN THE VILLAGE
Arrival: Check-in time starts at 4pm and ends at 6pm. A late check-in before 9pm will be possible after having agreed with the staff ( to contact the booking staff, please call the number +39 338 7717909). In case of arriving after 9pm, please call the staff. You wil be asked for a penalty of 30 euros. To check-in, please go the bar in the main square of the village;after presenting your document of identity or passport you will be given your keys, shown the village and, in case, asked for the payment of the remaining sum. We recommend you take with you the booking voucher ( which can be printed from the website) . A DEPOSIT OF 200 EUROS IN CASH will be asked; the deposit will be given back at the departure if there was no damage done to the apartment.
The guests must leave the apartment before 10am. Please take the keys back to the staff. The deposit will be given back in case no damage was observed.
It is possible to park at the last level of the parking lot near the village. The square at the entrance of the village can only be used while loading and unloading luggage, just like the gravel road located in the lower part of the village.
Number of people:
The property and the land belonging to it cannot be occupied by number of people superior than what is specified in the details of the property. This number includes children of any age. However, in case the dimentions of the apartment allowed it, it is possible to ask for a baby bed to be added ( but only after having notified the staff).
The swimming pool will open from May 15th to September 15th.
Cleaning and Responsibilities of the Guest:
A final cleaning of the apartment is included in the booking price. The guests must leave the apartment in the same neat conditions they found it. 100 euros will be withhold from the deposit in case the hob was not cleaned, in case the rubbish was not taken out of the apartment and into the special bins, in case the refrigerator, the freezer and the dishwasher were not emptied. The guest has the responsibility to treat the holida house with respect and is held responsible of the damage caused by any member of his group. The guest is responsible of any physical or personal damage, including the ones he might be assured for. The guest has the duty not to cause disturbance to other guests. In case the guest behaves inappropriately, the staff and the direction have the right to cancel the booking immediately. In that case, the guests have no right to be refund.
Towels and bedsheets are included in the price. An extra change can be requested (the service has to be paid).
The guests can use the laudry of the village, with washing machines and dryers.
Tokens are necessary for the machines to work. They can be bought at the bar or in the office for the price of 1,50 euros each.
It is forbidden to hang out the laundry outside the apartment.
In the village, all rubbish is recycled in order to respect the environment. Please throw the rubbish in the dumpsters located at the parking lot near the village.
While some apartments do have their own laundry, there is a laundry service in the Village available for all guests. The tokens for the washing machines ( 1,50 € each) are sold at the office or at the bar.
It is possible to request extra cleanings during your stay in Colletta; the service includes a change of bed sheets and towels. For further information, please contact the bar,
Please respect the other guests; do not listen to music nor tv at a high volume. After midight, we please the guests to mantain quietness. In case of excessive noise, the staff can decide to act as they believe more suitable ( that also includes cancelling the booking with no refund).
Please note that some apartment have stairs inside. Check on the website before booking. The natural structure of the village presents irregular roads, steep stairs and dangerous passages. The direction and the staff do NOT take responsibility in case of accident; likewise, the direction and the staff do NOT take responsibility of in case of theft of unguarded items.
Animals Not always allowed; please check the description of the apartment you are interested in.
Assistance: It is responsibility of the guest to inform the staff in case of problems in the apartment, within 72 hours from the arrival. The staff will try to help the guests slve the problems, but cannot ensure anything.
Colletta has been restored internally according to standard 21st centry conventions, but the outer space is exactly like it was in the 12th century ( date of the construction of the village). This means that most of the walking areas are rough and require special attention. The parking lot is situated 50m above the village, but it is possible to leave the car at the entrance of the village only to load and unload. The guests will be welcomed by our staff at the office or at the bar and taken to the apartment. We recomment to wear comfortable shoes and take compact luggage with you, in order to transport it easily to the apartment.
We inform differently abled guests and families with stroller that the wheels might now work on the roads of Colletta; it might be seriously dangerous for people and/or things. About this, the direction and the staff to not take any responsibility.